Energy Certificates & Domestic & Commercial Energy Assessor in UK - EPC Choice
's Choice
EPCs for Homeowners and Vendors
Private and Social Landlords
Estate Agents
Solicitors and On-line Conveyancing
Energy Advice
Request a Callback
Professional and HIP Providers

Commercial Property Owners

Energy Performance Certificates are a legal requirement for the sale or rental of commercial buildings and there is a legal requirement for Display Energy Certificates (DECs) in respect of public buildings. For the private sector that information will essentially be a matter between buyer and seller or landlord and tenant. Public sector buildings will have a separate requirement to display a certificate showing their energy rating.

The following exemptions apply where no EPC is required

  • Small non-residential buildings of less than 50m2 floor area
  • Buildings used primarily or solely as places of worship
  • Temporary buildings with a planned time of use of two years or less, industrial sites, workshops and non-residential agricultural buildings with low energy demand

EPC Choice are committed to meeting the commercial property owners requirements in respect of this new legislation, both in the private and public sectors.

We have been responsible for completing EPCs to a number of landmark buildings in London and across the UK.

To be contacted by one of our specially trained advisors please complete the enquiry form on our contact page or telephone us directly on 08452 601 606.